As promised here is my how-to order guide for a Wii Fit. The total cost to you for your Wii Fit will be €96.94. Which will be approximately £76. Sounds better than paying >£100 on Ebay.
To go to the retailer click here.
As you can see the retailer is from Germany. It will work perfectly well on your UK console as the game language is set on your machine not the game. To get a pdf download of the Wii Fit instruction book you can download it here from nintendo’s website. So if you click here to open up google translator for any german that I’ve not already translated for you. This is also useful for the emails that you’ll receive in german.
1. So stage one, the link above takes you straight to the order screen, shown here.
So click on the Yellow Button labelled “kaufen” - which will put a Wii Fit in your basket.
2. The next page shows your quantity of the Wii Fit and the price in Euros.
So click the “Zur Kasse” button which will take you to the the next screen.
3. The next screen is where you can register with the retailer. I didn’t as it meant not having to fill in any more extra screens. So to not register make sure the bottom left button is checked like in the picture below. This is the one next to the german saying “Ich mochte bestellen, ohne meine Daten zu speichern“.
Then click on the “Weiter” button on the bottom right to go to the next screen.
4. Now it is time to enter your address. You have to have the same delivery address as the address for your credit card as you are ordering from outside of Germany. Fill in your address using the screen shot below. GrossBritannien needs to be selected. Ignore the right hand side options (this is about having the delivery address different to the billing address which you can’t do anyway), leave it as it is on the image below.
On the post code line the first box is the post code without any gaps. The second box is for your village/town/city. When all this has been done click the “Weiter” button on the bottom right again to proceed.
The last boxes are for your date of birth, entered in the Day|Month|Year format.
5. The next screen are your payment options, as you are buying from outside of Germany the only option is by credit card so leave it as it is in the image below then you gussed it - click the “Weiter” button on the bottom right.
6. Right now is the time to review your order. This shows you the delivery costs to the UK - €6.95, which is a damn sight cheaper than the delivery costs from a UK to UK delievry from Ebay sellers. Total cost is €96.94. Make sure you have checked the circles agreeing to the terms and conditions. Then you need to click on the “Bestellung abschicken” button on the bottom right to proceed to the payment screen.
7. Finally you need to pay by your credit card. The site usually a german verification website called saferpay.de, it is very simple to use and is like the mastercard securecode that we use in the UK. Fill in the boxes and you are away and voila….
I hope this post helps a lot of people get a Wii Fit before they sell out again!!!