Welcome to the free to enter Wii Fit Plus Competition for UK residents, here at howaboutawii.com.
That’s right, this contest is FREE to enter, and you can win the upcoming sequel to the excellent Wii Fit - Wii Fit Plus. With all the original games from Wii Fit, plus fifteen more balance games and six new strength training and yoga activities.
UPDATE: THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW BEEN CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED. TO BE EMAILED OF FURTHER COMPETITIONS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE HOWABOUTAWII.COM ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDEBAR.
Wii Fit Plus and the Balance Board is available for order now from many retailers. Check them out and the current prices below if you are interested in finding out more about this great game:
To learn more about the Wii Fit Plus game please read one of my previous posts:
So then, how do you enter this FREE competition to win a Wii Fit Plus game with a Wii Balance Board?
It’s simple really, you just have to do 2 things:
- Subscribe to the How About A Wii blog via email - enter your email in the sidebar in the “Subscribe to How About A Wii blog. Enter you email address:” box. You must then verify the subscription, this checks it’s a valid email address
- In the comments part of this post, in 50 words or less please answer the question “What do you love most about the Wii?”, leave your name and the same email address (this will not be published on the site).
So that’s it, the best answer to the question “What do you love most about the Wii?”, will win the Wii Fit Plus game and Wii Balance Board, which is worth £89.99.
The final date for the competition is 12.00pm on October 27th 2009. The winner will be announced at 9pm on October 27th 2009, they will be notified on this blog and by email. Wii Fit Plus is due for release on 30th October 2009 in the UK, so the pre-order that I have made with Game.co.uk will be delivered to the winner for the release date.
- Only 1 entry per person and per household (this can be checked against the comments left)
- The same email address must be used to subscribe to the howaboutawii feed and leaving the answer to the question.
- Only residents of the United Kingdom can enter, this is so delivery can be made on the launch day.
- The winner will be chosen by howaboutawii.com, and the decision is final.
So there you have it. Leave your answer to the question below, and good luck.